Slept in, sort of. Well, at least we didn't have to get ready for school, so if anything it was a casual morning.
JH ran errands, got his hair cut .
I ran errands, grocery.
Phoned in official counter offer, hope these potential buyers stay with us. They've smartly decided to put their house on the market first, so we're hoping a closing date in July will entice them to go ahead and sign a contract.
I was very impressed with Matthew today. While I was out, he took the initiative to learn to ride his bike. He simply asked his dad to go ahead and take off his training wheels! By the time I got home, Matthew was already navigating the smooth, level ground of the garage quite well. Amazing! When I learned how to ride a bike, my dad took me out to a ballfield in Roswell, GA, promised me he wouldn't let go of my two-wheeled bike as I pedaled, and then proceeded to LIE and trick me into biking on my own! He knew I was ready before I had the confidence. Fast-forward 30 years, and my own son is just taking it upon himself to go to the next level. He's younger and far braver than I was at that stage, I tell you!
Grandma Sissy came back through town from her mountain trip. She kept the boys so JH and I could go out again. We had one more free movie coupon, so we went to see Over the Hedge, a cute animated movie. It was really funny; we had a good time. Afterward we stopped by Jonathan's office to do some secure activity online.
Home to bed. For some reason I couldn't get to sleep and was up 'til 2am. Gonna be tired tomorrow...

No comments:
Post a Comment