Again a fairly normal day. Went on a long 3-mile jaunt with Colson, jogging and fast walking to some free podcasts I've downloaded. This time I listened to one from Prevention magazine and one from Podrunner, both of which you can get for free off of iTunes. If you want to get them yourself, just type in "Prevention" or "Podrunner" in the search box.
In the afternoon while Colson was sleeping and before Matthew got home, I got a chance to talk to my dear friend Danya for a whole 26 minutes! Amazing!
But the bulk of my day was laundry, cleaning, cooking dinner and getting out of the house with that dinner-to-go by 5:15 for our next showing. I had to take the meal out because Matthew has his Little Gym class tonight,too. So going home to eat after the showing wasn't an option.
After we ate I had some free time to surf the 'net (and type on this some!). Jonathan and the boys played on Davis field, chasing Canadian geese and getting nice and worn out.
This evening Jonathan and I watched a fun but cheesy sci-fi movie called A Sound of Thunder. If you ever get in a situation where you're watching this, try to not take it seriously and have fun. All for now. Off to bed-- legs are tired from those fitness podcasts! Or maybe I'm just getting old and creaky...
No comments:
Post a Comment