Something told me to go ahead and knock out my errands early, so I did. I took Matthew to school and then immediately did my grocery shopping. It was so odd being there at 7:45am, but it was so nice to not have to deal with the crowds. While there I got a call from the real estate office-- there will be a showing at 11:30am! Glad I got out early this morning and worked on the kitchen yesterday!
Jonathan was gracious enough to come home for a few minutes and help me tidy up the basic messes while Colson napped, so by the time I took off at 11:15, things were pretty straight. In an effort to stay away from the house during the hour showing period, I took Colson to JH's office for his lunch. On the way home I got a phone call-- the realtor showing the house was late and wanted to bump it up to 1pm. GREAT! AA!!
I had about 20 minutes to sit and give Colson a bottle, and we were off again. Went shopping for edamame at Whole Foods, which I later made into a wonderful pasta dish. We got home at 2pm, I put Colson down for his afternoon nap, and soon Matthew was home.
I worked with Matthew on a Geography project, read some more Narnia to him, let him watch 15 minutes of the DVD and then started on dinner. I found that edamame recipe online and it turned out great! Loaded with good vitamins and protein! Yum!
Jonathan let me get in a workout & shower, and soon we were out for the night.
Got a response from the people who looked at the house today-- out of their price range. It baffles me-- why do these realtors bring people over here who can't afford it? This isn't the first instance of this. Just seems to waste alot of peoples' time! Ah well...at least it's showing frequently....
No comments:
Post a Comment